The Deville uses the Delphi module which is loacted on the front driver's side of the engine
1) Make sure the ignition switch is in the off position.
2) Raise the vehicle. Refer to Vehicle Lifting.
3) Remove the left front wheel.
4) Remove the left front fascia extension.
5) Remove the left AIR pump.
6) Rotate the EBCM connector tab up to the unlocked position.
7) Remove the EBCM connector position assurance from the EBCM electrical connector. Notice:
To prevent equipment damage, never connect or disconnect the wiring harness connection from the EBCM
with the ignition switch in the ON position.
8) Remove the EBCM electrical connector from the EBCM.
9) Remove the BPMV pump motor harness pigtail electrical connector from the EBCM.
10) Remove the 6 screws that secure the EBCM.